Terms & Conditions
KARRKE BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Payment – on approval of credit application, payment 14 days on receipt of invoice, otherwise if no credit facilities are established pre-payment is required.
- A minimum of 10 paying passengers is required to access a private group tour.
- Applicable concessional identification must be provided for the discounted rates (e.g. student/pensioner).
- Rates listed are valid from 01 April 2019 – 31 March 2020. Beyond 31 March 2020 dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only.
- All rates are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST (Australian goods and services tax).
- For commissionable bookings please contact email@example.com
- Cancellations made within 7 days of booking arrival date incur a 100% cancellation fee. Cancellations made with more than 7 days’ notice incur an administration charge of 10% of the total booking value.
- No shows on bookings made will incur a 100% charge of the total booking value.
- We encourage our customers to purchase travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Due to weather conditions and unforeseen circumstances, Karrke Aboriginal Cultural Experience and Tours reserves the right to alter the itinerary.
- No refunds will be provided for late arrivals. Please ensure you arrive 10 – 15 mins before your preferred booking time.
- Minimum and maximum numbers on tours do apply. The operator reserves the right to change departure dates, however will contact the trade partner prior to discuss alternative arrangements.
- KARRKE Aboriginal Cultural Experience and Tours accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage to personal items.
- KARRKE Aboriginal Cultural Experience and Tours will not be held responsible for any personal injuries sustained by clients.
Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different to the product purchased on the website or don’t perform as advertised.